External contracts are the form in which University researchers’ participation is organised in R+D collaborative projects with enterprises or in order to present services and technical support for them. OTRI Office owns an office within the installations of the Institute for this purpose.
These collaborations are taken into consideration within the article no. 83 of LOU that establishes that “departments, centres or research institutes, and their lecturers through them can either hire public and private institutions or physical people for the execution of scientific, technical or artistic projects, and are regulated by Regulations for execution of scientific, technical and artistic projects in collaboration with other entities or physical people.
- Regulations: Legal framework of these Regulations can be consulted in these regulations.
- Authorisation Application
- Application for Authorisation of Technical Service: regarding repetitive services, there is the possibility of simplifying procedures through authorising in such a manner that it is not necessary a contract, though a simple Request Sheet instead.
- Order form: for applying for Authorised Technical Services.
- Model of Hiring for Services Provision
- Model of Hiring for Studies or Projects
- New procedures for hiring staff through financial investment (Chapter VI)
- Application for innovative research projects through credit surplus
- Form for applying for agreements with enterprises and institutions